Epson L3104 service required troubleshooting
- The expired Ink Pad Chip Counter mainly causes this error on the waste ink tank of the Epson L3104 printer.
- Epson L3104 service required error description: The Printer's Ink Pads at the end of their service life. Please contact Epson Support
, the red light blinking between the ink and paper icon.
- How to fix: use Wic Reset Utility
to reset Epson L3104 ink pad counter
or replace the waste ink tank chip or replace the waste ink tank (box).
Download Epson L3104 Wic Reset Utility and activation key
- Download Epson L3104 Wicreset Utility For Windows OS:
- Download Epson L3104 Wicreset Utility For MAC OS:
- Check the features that WIC software supports for the Epson L3104 printer. If WIC software supports it ==> we will reset the counter
, and If WIC does not support it ==> it cannot be reset counter.
- Video tutorial to check the features that Wicreset software supports for Epson L3104 printer:
- Free trial Wic Reset Key for Epson L3104: TRIAL
- How to use the free Wic key:https://chiplessprinter.com/free-trial-key-for-reset-epson-waste-ink-pad-counters.html
- Get full WIC Key For Epson L3104 at link: https://chiplessprinter.com/epson-l3104-ink-pad-reset-utility.html
Contact Support For Epson L3104 Wicreset Key
Fix online for Epson L3104, no need find epson repair near me
WhatsApp: +0084 915 589 236
Instructions for fixing Epson L3104 service required error
1. Open the Wicreset Utility which downloaded and installed before, select read waste counter
2. If the Wicreset has an error: I/O service could not perform operation…
If Status Monitor Utility is supported by your OS and it's active then disable it.
Disable other aplications that can use the printer and cancel all printing tasks.
I/O service could not perform operation
- An error occurred when application tried to write/read data info from the printer.
- Restart the device each time you see error before starting another operation.
- If possible try to replace USB cable/make sure that network connection is reliable.
- If Status Monitor Utility is supported by your OS and it's active then disable it.
- Disable other aplications that can use the printer and cancel all printing tasks.
- The main reason for this error is that Epson Monitor of Epson L3104 Driver
which blocks Wicreset from reading the counter
, so we need to turn off Epson Monitor. Or turn off the process related to the Epson L3104 DRIVER, remove the Epson L3104 driver, restart the printer, and the computer is done
- Instructions for turning off Epson Monitor: https://chiplessprinter.com/how-to-disable-the-epson-status-monitor-utility.html
3. Reset Epson L3104 ink pad counter
- How to reset Epson L3104 Waste Ink Pad Counter (Video):
Epson L3104 Ink Out/Ink Low Error
- Description: Ink out, ink low, ink level, "Black, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan ink cartridge near end", "Black, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan ink cartridge is empty"
- The expired Ink Chip Counter mainly causes this error on the ink cartridge of the Epson L3104 printer.
- Solution: Change new ink cartridge/ink chip or update chipless firmware for Epson L3104
- Check if the Epson L3104 chipless firmware is supported at: https://chiplessprinter.com/chipless-epson
- Type the Epson L3104 printer name in the Search box and enter to search; if there is an article about the Epson L3104 chipless, the Epson L3104 firmware is supported chipless update. If not, it proves that the Epson L3104 printer is not yet supported to permanently reset the ink chip
How to update chipless firmware for Epson L3104
Step 1. Download Firmware và Activation:
- Download Chipless Firmware Epson L3104:
- Download License Chipless Epson L3104:
- Password extract file: chiplessprinter.com
Step 2. Turn off the printer for about 1 minute.
Step 3. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB connection cable.
Step 4. Run Chipless Firmware from Computer.
Read the introduction and click Next
Read the license agreement, set the marker opposite I agree.
and click on the next
Click the Start
button and accept the warning about updating the firmware.
At this point, chipless firmware will be downloaded to the printer. The completion of the download process on to the printer will be indicated by the word FINISHED
on the printer display. After that, press the OK
button on the control panel and the printer will turn off.
Step 5. Turn on the printer in normal mode (using the power button) and run the Chipless Activation program License.exe
on the computer.
Step 6.In Chipless Activation select your printer model and click the Activate Online
button. In the window that opens, enter the activation key and click OK
- The program will send a request to the chiplessprinter.com server and activate chipless firmware.
- An activation key can be purchased at chiplessprinter.com . The key has a limited validity period and is suitable for only one specific printer.
Step 7.Save the firmware recovery code, which will be generated in the appropriate program window. This code will be needed if necessary, to restore chipless firmware.
Step 8. Turn off the Epson L3104 printer using the power button. The device is flashed into a chipless version..
Step 9. Install the supplies in the printer and turn it on. The printer will be ready for use.. IT's IMPORTANT!
: Do not turn on the printer after activating the firmware without consumables installed ==> this may lead to the failure of the print head of the printer.
Contact Support For Epson L3104 Chipless Activation Key
WhatsApp: +0084 915 589 236
Epson L3104 Adjustment Program
- Download Epson L3104 Adjustment Program:
- Check if the Epson L3104 Adjustment Program is supported at:: https://adjprogram.com/
- Type the Epson L3104 printer name in the Search box and enter to search; if there is an article about the Epson L3104 Adjustment Program, the Epson L3104 firmware is supported with Adjustment Program. If not, it proves that the Epson L3104 printer is not yet supported with Adjustment Program
Fix Epson L3104 paper jammed inside printer
- This error is a paper jammed printer, or dirty paper sensor.
- How to fix: we observe if there are foreign objects inside the printer (paper debris, cotton, dead insect corpses ...) that fall in; if any, we need to remove the rails immediately from the printer.
- There are many cases where paper sensors are faulty or mis-felt or because dirt makes it not work well, so we need to clean these paper sensors. The name and location of the paper sensors to be clean are clearly described in the photo below with 5 types of sensors: PW Sensor, PE Sensor, CR Encoder Sensor, PF Encode Sensor, PG Sensor.
- There are also errors: incompatile ink cartridge, cartridge setting error,replace ink cartridge.....Contact us to fix the error:
WhatsApp: +0084 915 589 236